Enjoy a Musical Retreat with the Eco- Resort, Potato Head
Potato Head is helping guests stay safe and inspired… in a unique way.
During this time of limited travel, those who were normally on-the-go are looking for other creative ways to retreat. Fortunately, Potato Head is bringing a slice of Bali directly to your homes.
For first time visitors, Desa Potato Head Bali is a creative village located alongside the ocean, known for combining music, art, design, food, and wellness together. This weekend, DJ Dea and the director of Studio Eksotika at Potato Head have mixed up something special for guests. Although the serene beaches, tranquil mountains, and the true beauty of this country will be missed, Studio Eksotika and Potato Head Present: Voyage de Charme. This hour-long stay-at-home vacation mix is the perfect exotic, sun-infused morning jam.
Balinese artists will continue the musical trip for upcoming weekends — no travel required. Escorted by DJs Munir, Wale, Gero, and Kai who will bring the creative flow, optimism, and inspiration instilled at Potato Head to the comfort of your own home. These artists follow up a long list of legends who have performed at the eco-resort including Grace Jones and Peggy Gou.
Exclusively for V readers, enjoy your mini-vaction with the photos and link down below.
1. Genji Sawai – za
2. Hamid el Shaeri – law konti
3. Pyrolator- Ein Weihnachtsmann Kommt In Die Disco
4. 4c soul – joy
5. Elephant Man – The Plague riddim
6. African project be my husband
7 Unknown Thai artist
8 Consuelo – Besame mucho
9. Jean Louis Murat – Te garder pres moi
10. Afterlife – No holiday for broken heart
11. Prentice – Sou louco
12. Ronald Sneijders – Zonnige siriname
13. Joanne king – Two pillows
14. Sophie d Estave – Aventurine
15. Mari Nakamoto – When will I see you again